5 Reasons to use cloud backup.
- Affordable – Not as expensive as you may think. The cost value of the data will outweigh the cost of backing up.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access – Having data in the cloud allows you to have access to your data anytime and anywhere. As long as there is access to the internet through a computer or smartphone app, all files are readily available. There is no need to travel around with a laptop or having to go back to the office to see your important files.
- Off-Site – It’s important to keep a copy of your files in multiple places and not just on the one computer. Even if your files are backed up on file servers it doesn’t mean they are fully secured as these can be destroyed by floods, fires and theft. Keeping backed up files in the cloud ensures your data is safe no matter what is going on at your office.
- Simple – Cloud Backup solutions have made ongoing management and restoration easy with just a few clicks of the mouse any backed up file can be easily found and restored.
- Automatic – Time is one of the most commonly stated reasons people don’t back up their data. Cloud backup doesn’t require any additional time commitments from you. Computer files can be backed up to the cloud automatically once setup and continuously whenever you’re connected to the internet.
If you would prefer to download the information booklet click on the the button below.